Problem after installing top picks

STR8

I was wondering if you may be able to help me get Emby back up and running or point me in the right direction. So, yesterday I just installed the new plugin Top Picks, but I think the issue is I was so far behind on the emby server OS version I had to update to version 4.7.8.0 allow the new plugins to work.

After updating Emby I can get into the emby server from any location or device I just keep getting the server can't be reached as seen below. 

It seems the only way to get into the emby server is to restart the nas and then it works fine then for whatever reason it will stop again timeout or falls a sleep don't know have any others been having an issue like this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Terramaster version image.png.d62af7b0b8d718cafde58171042495df.png

image.thumb.jpeg.105011ca937b45428b0e8191078f005e.jpeg

I also get this (don't know if this has something to do with it

image.thumb.png.da088d761eb26791f2476f070161757b.png

Happy2Play

As mentioned in the Top Pick plugin topic the AutoCollection (version grouping) plug and Top Picks do not play well together.  So when enter a item on Top Picks list there is a memory leak that will eventually kill the system.

So currently you have to remove one plugin or the other.  Or at least that is what I have seen in my testing.

Yes, understood @Happy2Play I have removed the top picks plugin yesterday in hopes that when the scheduled task ran last night it would finish any missed updates and so on so thought I would ask the professionals to take a look and see if I did something or missed something as I'm not one lol!

There's nothing obvious here. I would suggest removing all third party plugins, then restart the server and see how that compares. Thanks.

Happy2Play
9 hours ago, STR8 said:

Just wanted to check-in and let you know everything is fine thanks again. 

Did you identify anything causing the issue?

I think you were right it was just the Top Picks Plugin. I deleted it and let the server run its normal scans or tasks and it's all good. I haven't had any issues logging in so far at all. 

Happy2Play

@STR8 A guess even though you deleted the autocollection (auto grouping) plug the items are still grouped and Top Picks still has the memory leak.  Pretty sure I saw the same results if I remember correctly.   You have to go to original items that are grouped in their actual library and you should see a button to Split Apart down by Media Info. 

Hey Happy2Play I deleted the top picks plugin not the auto grouping plugin I will most likely wait for it be fixed to play nice with the others plugins but thanks for that information it's appreciated.