TheTVDB Pulling Data In Weird

Dreakon13

Dreakon13

Hi, since some images were coming in weird I did a total refresh metadata on this show and now it's doing this...

image.thumb.png.a3184a4b94ea50075939de4674fe50aa.png

image.thumb.png.e31b0028cc4259c328b3f893f9e699b2.png

The title seems to include multiple episodes and then gets caught in a loop of some kind.  I tried both the Aired and DVD display order for the heck of it but no dice.  The info on TheTVDB seems correct from what I can see.

Any idea what's happening?  Log is attached.

Server version 4.7.8.0

Thank you

embyserver.txt

Edited by Dreakon13

GrimReaper

What is your naming convention? All your episodes have been recognized as multi-episodes, likely due to codec (x265) in the filename and no season identifier, but that's just a guess based on your screenshots. 

Dreakon13
2 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

What is your naming convention? All your episodes have been recognized as multi-episodes, likely due to codec (x265) in the filename and no season identifier, but that's just a guess based on your screenshots. 

Lost

- Season 01

-- Lost_S01E01_x265_1080p_BluRay

-- Lost_S01E02_x265_1080p_BluRay

- Season 02

-- Lost_S02E01_x265_1080p_BluRay

-- Lost_S02E02_x265_1080p_BluRay

Naming convention is along those lines...

GrimReaper

Yeah, that should work without issues but I guess parser is getting confused by SxxEyy_x265 and treating it as SxxEyy-x265, which is one of the supported multi-episode naming conventions:

show name S01E02-X05 episode name.ext

I'd suggest to either get rid of the underscore or replace x265 with H265 or HEVC, any bulk renaming tool (like Advanced Renamer) will make quick work of if it.