music videos in artist page

Sacha38

Sacha38

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to show the music videos (concert) reffering an artist in his artist page ?

For example, visiting the artist page of deep pupple will display the music video too and not only the album music.

Hi, this is already supported. Did you use the metadata editor on the music video to enter the artist info?

Sacha38

thanks for your reply

Yes there is a metadata "artists" for the music videos library but i have some movies library for "videos concerts" or "documentary" wich reffer to artists and the metadata does not exist.

Perhaps it will be good to add it in every library to show all content reffering an artist if needeed?

10 hours ago, Sacha38 said:

thanks for your reply

Yes there is a metadata "artists" for the music videos library but i have some movies library for "videos concerts" or "documentary" wich reffer to artists and the metadata does not exist.

Perhaps it will be good to add it in every library to show all content reffering an artist if needeed?

HI, yes it's certainly possible for future updates. Thanks.

• Like 1

Sacha38
12 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, yes it's certainly possible for future updates. Thanks.

Thanks.

Also, is it possible in the artist page to show the personalised name of the library (concerts, documentary,...) concerned and not the generic default name (movies, music videos,..) ?

Edited by Sacha38

Sacha38

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english 🤨

i mean the name of the library by default : movies for movies, music videos for music videos, etc... but if we personalise the name of the library, it is not this personalised name that is shown for title in the artist page.

See these picture for example

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-23-59 Emby.png

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-23-16 Emby.png

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-23-02 Emby.png

OK the problem is you could have more than one music video library. But I suppose it's something to consider for future updates.

Sacha38

yes, and i have some library movies for "concert" and "documentary" which refer to an artist

and for these library, i choose the movies libraries because the grabber are more complete

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-58-55 Emby.png

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-58-36 Emby.png

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17-58-13 Emby.png

• Thanks 1