ROC THeme: Premiered date when only one episode in season folder

heula

The premiered date of an episode is available when there are more then one episode is in the season folder. When there is only one episode in the season folder the premiered date is not available. Can this be implanted?

525e3ee5569c5_Capture_113.jpg525e3ef1d4175_Capture_112.jpg

leedavies

Dude, please can you sort out your issue descriptions. This is nothing to do with the number of items in a season.

Your issue is that thumb view shows the premiered date and the movie detail page doesn't. Turn off the automatically enter folders with one item and you will see thumb view instead of jumping straight to imbue dental view.

Reporting that a Particular view behaves differently when a season contains only a single item is likely to end up with me wasting time chasing shadows. If that happens too many times, I'll be less likely to read your issue reports.

Dude, please can you sort out your issue descriptions. This is nothing to do with the number of items in a season.

Your issue is that thumb view shows the premiered date and the movie detail page doesn't. Turn off the automatically enter folders with one item and you will see thumb view instead of jumping straight to imbue dental view.

Reporting that a Particular view behaves differently when a season contains only a single item is likely to end up with me wasting time chasing shadows. If that happens too many times, I'll be less likely to read your issue reports.

This worked in NEO so why not in ROC?

First image is ROC and second is NEO. Same setup.

ROC%20%28NEO%20premiered%20date%201.jpgROC%20%28NEO%20premiered%20date%202.jpg

it would be nice to see implement this!

leedavies

Neo and ROC are completely different themes from different developers, using different source code etc etc.  Neither is based on, nor uses any parts of the other.  We've been through this and please lets not go back there.

I don't understand why the fact that something worked a certain way in Neo would have any relevance to feedback about ROC or any other theme from any developer not working the same way as Neo does.  Why would any theme be assumed to work the same way as Neo?

leedavies

it would be nice to see implement this!

I agree - this is great feedback.  And yes, it will be actioned ASAP.

• Like 1

Neo and ROC are completely different themes from different developers, using different source code etc etc. Neither is based on, nor uses any parts of the other. We've been through this and please lets not go back there.

I don't understand why the fact that something worked a certain way in Neo would have any relevance to feedback about ROC or any other theme from any developer not working the same way as Neo does. Why would any theme be assumed to work the same way as Neo?

I don't know why you react like this on just something I have noticed an would like to see in roc theme? I don't think as a developer but as someone who has paid for something and have the right to ask for things I guess?

I show you what I want with text and images and if you dude me I only show you that neo does this for a long time.

If someone just says "it would be nice to see this implanted" then thats great feedback?

All I'm trying to do is help you make the theme better and better. Hope you can appreciate that.

Edited by heula

• 1 month later...