Emby not adding new media

Derickva

Derickva

My server stopped adding new media, after I rename the file and put it in the proper folder it never gets added, I've ran the library update it completes the scan but doesn't add an NFO file for the episode.

What logs would you need to diagnose? 

I've added both server logs 

Problem happened after server restart.

Server was getting an autoconfigure IP address, I disabled autoconfigure and set the server up with the same static Ip it had before.

restarted server and embyserver multiple times still the same issue 

embyserver-2.txt embyserver.txt

Edited by Derickva
Added log files

Derickva

When I add a new file into the TV show folder the episode is not scanned into the library.  It's named properly, TVDB has the information, but it doesn't show up in the library

Happy2Play

Your database is LOCKED.

2022-10-13 08:11:10.509 Error App: Error refreshing Leslie A. Prickett
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.8.0
	Command line: C:\Users\administrator.STANTHONY\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 6.3.9600
	Framework: .NET 6.0.9
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/administrator.STANTHONY/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\administrator.STANTHONY\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\administrator.STANTHONY\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Busy: database is locked
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItem(IDatabaseConnection db, BaseItem item, Int64 topParentId, Int64 userDataKeyId, IStatement insertItemStatement, IStatement updateItemStatement)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItemsInTranscation(IDatabaseConnection db, List`1 tuples, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions, Action`1 afterSave, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItems(List`1 items, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason, Boolean setDateLastSaved, Boolean saveMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItem(BaseItem item, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions)
	   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.UpdateToRepository(ItemUpdateType updateReason, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions)
	   at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.SaveItem(MetadataResult`1 result, Boolean isFirstRefresh, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, ItemUpdateType reason, IDirectoryService directoryService, MetadataRefreshOptions metadataRefreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RefreshMetadata(BaseItem item, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.RefreshMetadata(MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.Validators.PeopleValidator.ValidatePeople(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	Source: SQLitePCL.pretty
	TargetSite: Void CheckOk(SQLitePCLEx.sqlite3, Int32)

Please restart the host system first.  If that does not work shut down Emby and follow the steps in the KB for Locked database.

Remove Database Locks