Delete recorded TV option

chambonito

chambonito

please make an option inside of MediaBrowser classic and theatre to delete the recorded TV show after you are done watching it.  Much like you already have on the ROKU.  Loving MediaBrowser!! :D

MBC already has a delete option.  It is enabled by giving the user the delete rights on the server.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
chambonito

MBC already has a delete option.  It is enabled by giving the user the delete rights on the server.

yes but if that is enabled it allows for deletion of movies as well.  I like the Roku interface where I have the option to delete TV shows that I am done watching yet there is no option there for the Movies section...Is this a possibility to do with MB classic or theater?

yes but if that is enabled it allows for deletion of movies as well.  I like the Roku interface where I have the option to delete TV shows that I am done watching yet there is no option there for the Movies section...Is this a possibility to do with MB classic or theater?

No, it is global.  Not a bad idea to have the capability defined by type of media but this should be done on the server.

chambonito

No, it is global.  Not a bad idea to have the capability defined by type of media but this should be done on the server.

so is this possible in the current release?  or do I need to wait for a future version?

so is this possible in the current release?  or do I need to wait for a future version?

No, it is something that would have to be evaluated and implemented in the system.

• Like 1