Theme Videos

mike3821

MrMackey

I have also tried the plugin but like you I had to realize that much was not found, was wrong or the quality was not good.
Unfortunately, after a long search, I have not found a good source for downloading theme videos.
Therefore, I have ripped from my Blu-ray's the background video / animation of the menus.
This was of course quite an effort but it was the only thing that qualitatively came close to what I imagined.

Cheesegeezer
On 12/10/2022 at 23:57, mike3821 said:

Any suggestions on tools to download theme videos? I’m using the Emby plugin but it’s missing lots.

On 13/10/2022 at 17:22, MrMackey said:

I have also tried the plugin but like you I had to realize that much was not found, was wrong or the quality was not good.
Unfortunately, after a long search, I have not found a good source for downloading theme videos.
Therefore, I have ripped from my Blu-ray's the background video / animation of the menus.
This was of course quite an effort but it was the only thing that qualitatively came close to what I imagined.

Are you guys using @radeon theme video downloader for tv and movies or something else? 

his tool works pretty good.

MrMackey
50 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Are you guys using @radeon theme video downloader for tv and movies or something else? 

@Cheesegeezeryes but it's been about 1 year since I tried it and I was not satisfied with the results.
Since then I create all theme videos myself.

mike3821
23 minutes ago, MrMackey said:

@Cheesegeezeryes but it's been about 1 year since I tried it and I was not satisfied with the results.
Since then I create all theme videos myself.

How so?

Edited by mike3821