Emby server dashboard shortcut

breuerp

Happy2Play
12 hours ago, breuerp said:

But isn't it better to uninstall Emby first, then remove the directory via SSH and then reinstall it?

image.png.987e99faed614fc29c97f3297813071b.png

Not asking you to delete anything.  But yes you would have to delete the EmbyServer folder to start over as it contains your current setup.

You would go to EmbyServer\config\users\USEID folder and edit the policy.xml.  But you need to know your Emby Userid per previous instructions.

Edited by Happy2Play

Omdat ik mijn Emby-gebruikers-ID net meer wist, heb ik de EmbyServer map verwijderd. Vervolgens opnieuw geïnstalleerd. Dat heeft het probleem opgelost. Met dank voor de ondersteuning! @Happy2Play

Ik weet niet of ik nu een nieuw onderwerp moet openen: het Dashboard probleem is opgelost, maar mijn foto, muziek en filmbibloitheken worden niet gescand.

pwhodges

That should be a new topic.  Separate topics for separate issues makes searching easier, for one thing.

Paul

• Like 1

Happy2Play
9 hours ago, breuerp said:

I don't know if I should open a new topic now: the Dashboard issue has been solved, but my photo, music and movie bibloitheken are not scanned.

Normally a new topic but but if DSM 7 have you verified Shares set to Internal User?

How to add media libraries when running Synology DSM 7 - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community