Emby server dashboard shortcut

breuerp

Vandaag een update gedaan naar 4.7.8.0. en ik krijg het overzicht van de server niet meer (het Dashboard). Ook het uitloggen lukt niet. Vreemd. Wat is een moeglijke oplossing?

Dit is het overzicht dat ik krijg. Ik zie nergens meer waar ik de bibliotheken kan instellen en andere mogelijkheden van mijn installatie. Het lijkt erop dat het niet meer is dan een gebruikersaccount en geen beheerdersaccount.

image.png

3 minutes ago, StefB said:

Helaas. Ook dat werkt niet. Ik krijg dezelfde melding.

Hi, what message do you get?

Misschien dat ik iets met het beheerdersaccount heb verprutst. Ik kan nu alleen inloggen met de gebruiker 'emby' en niet met mijn oorspronkelijke beheerdesnaam 'Breuerp'. probeer het handmatig te veranderen maar dat lukt niet:

image.thumb.png.fec4da1e96fca3930467856c806130ad.png

2 minutes ago, breuerp said:

Misschien dat ik iets met het beheerdersaccount heb verprutst. Ik kan nu alleen inloggen met de gebruiker 'emby' en niet met mijn oorspronkelijke beheerdesnaam 'Breuerp'. probeer het handmatig te veranderen maar dat lukt niet:

image.thumb.png.fec4da1e96fca3930467856c806130ad.png

Hi, if you try to change what manually ? Did you try the forgot password function?

Happy2Play

How many users do you have?

But looks like admin privileges are disable on this user.

Als ik druk op "wachtwoord vergeten", dan krijg ik het bericht: "Probeer de wachtwoordherstel procedure vanuit uw thuisnetwerk". Maar hoe doe ik dat?

@Happy2Play"Ik heb 5 gebruikers. Maar het kan best dat de beheerdersrechten voor 'emby' zijn uitgeschakeld.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, breuerp said:

If I press "forgot password", I get the message: "Try the password recovery procedure from your home network". But how do I do that?

@Happy2Play"I have 5 users. But it is quite possible that the administrator rights for 'emby' are disabled.

How are you connecting to Emby?

Do you know of another admin account?

Ik gebruik de app uit het package center van Synology. Ik heb verder geen beheerdersaccount. 

Ik heb ook geprobeerd om Emby te deinstalleren en opnieuw te installeren. Maar ik denk dat de oude inloggegevens ergens worden opgeslagen want dat werkt niet.

pwhodges

But you can't set up Emby without having an (Emby) account with (Emby) administrator rights...  We're not talking of Synology rights here.

Somehow your user's admin rights have got lost.

Paul

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, breuerp said:

I use the app from Synology's package center. I don't have an administrator account.

I also tried to uninstall and reinstall Emby. But I think the old credentials are stored somewhere because that doesn't work.

The first user made during install is the Emby admin unless changed when creating new Emby users.

But you would have to ssh into Synology to user path and edit the users policy.xml if you do not have an alternate Emby admin user.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, breuerp said:

Okay. I'm going to try that.

Since user folder are by quid you need to log in with your current user, go to user icon-app setting-display and get your id from the url.

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, breuerp said:

I don't understand what you mean: log in to emby? And what is the user icon-app-setting display?

Per you image go to app settings-display and look at the url for this userid so you know the folder to edit the policy.xml.  Unless you know of a different Emby Admin user.

image.png

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, breuerp said:

Like this?

image.png.e26dec30a9228f42c354ba6a6d7cbcfb.png

Almost as you need to enter an option from that page like Display or Home Screen to see userid.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, pwhodges said:

Click on "User Profile" is a naturally obvious way to get there.

Paul

But per the image looks like that option is disabled on the account.  But any user options page will work to get userid.

image.png.d769f7f4382dedf95f07398cae93345b.png