How to know user ip adress

Cadkey

Cadkey

Yes I looked before asking. I did not find. Can you tell me where to find the connection history with IP addresses please? thank you

Happy2Play

You would have to look thru Activities, clicking the header opens the entire log.  There really is no easy way to see history.

I guess you could make a copy of the activitylog.db and query the copy for "AuthenticationSucceeded".

• Like 1

seanbuff
31 minutes ago, Cadkey said:

Can you tell me where to find the connection history with IP addresses please? thank you

'Playback Reporting' plugin is probably your best bet via the GUI, you can get up to 2 days worth of recent devices with 'Remote Address' information

image.png.1c8af70747236cc5ed265ccc5af4b221.png

• Like 2

Cadkey
5 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

You would have to look thru Activities, clicking the header opens the entire log.  There really is no easy way to see history.

I guess you could make a copy of the activitylog.db and query the copy for "AuthenticationSucceeded".

In 'Activity' I have the chronological history of connections with the name of the user, the name of the video played and the time. But I don't have the IP address.
I would like to have the IP address.
Is it possible to add it?

Cadkey
5 hours ago, seanbuff said:

'Playback Reporting' plugin is probably your best bet via the GUI, you can get up to 2 days worth of recent devices with 'Remote Address' information

Thanks. this seems to be the only solution right now.
Too bad the IP address is not included in 'Activity'. It would be simpler.
Thanks for this solution.

Happy2Play

Remember Playback reporting only starts tracking information from the time of installation.

IP addresses are in the Activity log but just not for all actions.