Do I need to put in a dispute and go with plex?

ryzen5000

ryzen5000

Yes, they will hold the payment until you contact them, they offered to release the funds at any time. All you need to do is give them a quick phone call and talk to them. They asked me to request that you would please contact paypal for further information. They told me that a phone call is required. You are providing a goods and service, they hold the funds as buyer protection so that they can ensure the customer received the goods or service. This is normal for them to do this however it requires a call from your account holder and you will instantly be released the funds.

Edited by ryzen5000

This is a very normal process for PayPal for some transactions.  It does not require intervention on our part (just as noted in the information from PayPal).  It is their security process.  Your previous attempts at payment were declined by your bank.

If you do not wish to wait for PayPal's process, please just email billing support and we'll happily refund your transaction.

Thanks.

ryzen5000

I am from a different country, your website or hosting service did not recognize my postal code but it was correctly input at the time of placing the order. Then the payment was returned to my bank.

Edited by ryzen5000

ryzen5000

Please refund the money I updated my address on my visa and I will use that instead. When you refund I will get it immediately and I can use my other visa.

Edited by ryzen5000

It has nothing to do with us needing to contact them to release payment as it doesn't work that way.  The transaction triggered a manual check on their system and until they release the transaction it's out of our hands. ebr showed you the transaction is on Hold pending review.

You have a misunderstanding of what's taking place. We take multiple payment types from all over the world including Canada. We don't enter this information in our systems but its fed directly to us from the payment processor.  If there was an error in the postal code it wasn't an error on our side but Paypal which does the validation.  The address/postal code you used for example might not have matched what you have on file with them.

Regardless, you're aware there is a problem involving Paypal and that Emby hasn't received a payment transaction yet, thus can't do anything yet.  You also have the information shown below that clearly states the held date of 10/1/22 with a release date of tomorrow or 10/2/22. So sometime before midnight tomorrow is the scheduled release of funds, at least the way the transaction is flagged at the moment.

You have most certainly traded numerous messages with Emby in private and here in the thread. You see we look up records and try to get to the bottom of issues like this. You can bet that won't change and we'll do our best on your behalf to get you the Premier Key as quick as possible but according to the flagged transaction it appears this won't happen until tomorrow.

I know your probably excited to get this installed but you'll have a lifetime to play with it. You may just have to be patient for a day as shown until the payment is release.  BTW, the transaction is on hold which likely means regardless of what's done on our side the money won't move anywhere until released tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, ebr said:

image.png

ryzen5000

Please just refund the transaction. Then I will find another solution, its faster if you refund it. I will get it back in minutes and I can use my visa.

Edited by ryzen5000

Happy2Play

Sort of hard to Refund something Emby has not gotten yet.  But I would assume it will take just as long for PayPal to process the same transaction as this is totally normal for them.

iiiJoe

Pretty sure this guy was a scammer. Hats off to the Emby team for your professionalism and patience. It was remarkable. 

Edited by Abobader
That words not need it my friend.
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, iiiJoe said:

Hats off to the Emby team for your professionalism and patience. It was remarkable.

Sorry to edit your post, I want to thanks you for your words for Emby, so the thanks for quoting above.

I really need to explain one thing, the OP been registered here since Nov/2021, and if meanted to get help or not, we do not give any consideration to that here, what important to Emby Team that you happy about your purchased, that how things work here, Emby Team simply not about taking your money and run away.

Thanks. 

• Like 4