Save M3U Guild Settings

Johnd2@hotmail.com

Johnd2@hotmail.com

I have an M3U file that expires every Month.  When I get it I customize the Guild by setting up the Chanel Order, Rename some of the Channels and setup the Guild by pointing it to the Local Emby Guild.  Problem is these settings disappear when I import the new M3U file.  Is there a way if I rename the M3u file the same name every month, that these custom setting can be kept.  This is about 1 hour or more of time I need to spend every time a new M3u file comes down. @cayars

Thank you. 

I guess it depends on what exactly expires each month.  If the links stay the same but you need a new userid and/or password you might be able to continue to use your old m3u file after doing a search/replace of id/password.

If you could describe in more detail exactly what changes we could probably be of more help.

If you want to PM actual files say from last month and this month or similar I could take a look at it for you.

Carlo

Johnd2@hotmail.com

Thank you Carlo,

I will send you the last two months files when the last one expires.  What I did was just rename the new month to the last month and it was able to save at least the Custom Channel Number that I created for each of the channels, but what it is not keeping is the sort order.

I will know more what changes after this months m3u expires.

Thank you again.