People Icons Not Linking To Actual Picture

godbodian
Go to solution Solved by CWNashvegas,

godbodian

This is a minor thing but anyone else experiencing their actor images coming up as a generic icon only?

I have a very large "ImagesByName" and thus "People" folder, in my ProgramData/MediaBrowser folder, that appears to be consistently updated but still nothing. Is there something that I'm missing.

Just to provide background, I do not allow MBS to fetch my metadata as I utilize MCM, still.

Thanks in advance.

you need to run the refresh people task anytime there are changes, although that requirement will be alleviated with the next server release.

godbodian

It's never worked. That's why i thought it may have had something to do with the fact I disabled MBS from fetching my media's metadata.

godbodian

525e02d50a6ca_ActorIconIssue.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. It never has shown the actual picture although their actual pictures are available, at least at first glance.

godbodian

525e088ab6c11_ActorIconIssue3.jpg

Like this if you need to know the full architecture listing its C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser\ImagesByName\People

do those folders contain folder.jpg?

Did you change the server to use that location, because that is the old mb2 location. you should either change the server or change mcm.

godbodian

Yes all the images are JPGs although in the image it was just the individual file folders.

I haven't done anything. At all but what I said, hell I wouldn't begin to know how to get the server to use that location.