external connection doesn't work

Josh8495

Hey, I have an Emby Server on my Unraid System since a few months. I was connecting to it from outside my network via emby connect. I didn't needed port forwarding and enabling UPnP worked perfectly. Yesterday I tried install Wireguard on my Unraid Server and since then, I can't connect to my emby server externaly. I already reinstalled the emby server, deleted wireguard and tried everything in the troubleshooting section. 

canyouseeme shows the IP address, which the emby server shows me, but I can't connect to both emby ports.

Do you guys have any idea how to fix this problem?

Josh

jaycedk

I would ask in the Unraid forum.

Since you enabled wireguard in the Unraid server.

And now you have trouble.

I guess that enabled a new network layer on your Unraid server, that broke your docker network.

Try with manual port forwarding in you router.

Just a guess.

Edited by jaycedk

59 minutes ago, Josh8495 said:

Hey, I have an Emby Server on my Unraid System since a few months. I was connecting to it from outside my network via emby connect. I didn't needed port forwarding and enabling UPnP worked perfectly. Yesterday I tried install Wireguard on my Unraid Server and since then, I can't connect to my emby server externaly. I already reinstalled the emby server, deleted wireguard and tried everything in the troubleshooting section. 

canyouseeme shows the IP address, which the emby server shows me, but I can't connect to both emby ports.

Do you guys have any idea how to fix this problem?

Josh

HI, perhaps try setting up port forwarding manually in your router?

5 hours ago, Josh8495 said:

Yes, I tried it, but it won't work. I guess, I have to do a fresh install on unraid.

I'm not sure that will make a difference.

What exactly did you configure in your router?