Subtitle offset not working in latest release

Ladiesman0217

Ladiesman0217

Version 3.2.75

Google Pixel 4 XL

When I click the plus or minus on the subtitle offset it does not do anything. I've tried restarting the app multiple times and tried multiple different videos it just doesn't do anything.

As a side note unrelated to the issue with subtitle offset, the latest upgrade to the Android app is amazing, great work guys!

Edited by Ladiesman0217

• 2 weeks later...
Ladiesman0217

I have 3.2.77 version now and the offset buttons work but it doesn't actually offset the subtitles.

Just wanted to provide feedback on the newer release

Ladiesman0217

An update to my last post. It looks like the offset buttons are working for some subtitles but not all. But the issue of the subtitles not actually getting offset remains.

On 10/11/2022 at 12:08 AM, Ladiesman0217 said:

An update to my last post. It looks like the offset buttons are working for some subtitles but not all. But the issue of the subtitles not actually getting offset remains.

Hi, can we please look at an example?

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
Ladiesman0217

Just tested it again and still having the same issue using the android app, version 3.2.82.

When I push the offset + and - buttons nothing happens.

• 2 months later...
Ladiesman0217

Luke, I just wanted to update this thread and let you know that as of version 3.2.90 subtitle offset is working in the Android app for me.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ladiesman0217 said:

Luke, I just wanted to update this thread and let you know that as of version 3.2.90 subtitle offset is working in the Android app for me.

That's interesting. We didn't really find any fix or change to make for this, but thanks for the feedback.

Ladiesman0217

So I was a little premature in stating that the issue was resolved. The subtitle offset buttons work now and I can change them plus or minus but they don't actually change the subtitles themselves.

Sorry about the false resolution.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
Chiholam

Jumping on this thread to note that the subtitle time offset does not work on the Amazon fire tv app. Can click and increase and decrease time but no effect 

2 hours ago, Chiholam said:

Jumping on this thread to note that the subtitle time offset does not work on the Amazon fire tv app. Can click and increase and decrease time but no effect 

@Chiholam

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...