Ability to bring up full guide during playback

tmurd87

So on Roku devices I have noticed that watching live tv. you you can press the down button on the remote and pull up the part of the guide. It would be great if you were able to press the up button after selecting guide to pull up the full guide hover over the show you are watching. then press up button again to close the guide. Also Playlist, it would be nice to be able to change it from showing as a list change it to show as the rest of the media numbered. I know you can add it to collections. Some list I want to keep as playlist but show it normally like the rest of media Larger Thumbnails.  instead straight up and down. .

--while I am at it I would like to Thank everyone involved in the creation of Emby Media Player. The Devs, Support staff and everyone involved.

11 hours ago, tmurd87 said:

Also Playlist, it would be nice to be able to change it from showing as a list change it to show as the rest of the media numbered. I know you can add it to collections. Some list I want to keep as playlist but show it normally like the rest of media Larger Thumbnails.  instead straight up and down. .

Hi.  I'm not sure I understand this but it sounds like something completely different from your main request.  Please only put one request in each topic so we can properly track them.  Thanks.

• Like 1