Lookig for EPG/m3u editor

ErikaJ

Hello there. It's been a very long while since I have been on here due to a long deployment. Now that I am back, I am getting back into my IPTV projects. Currently I am looking for an EPG/m3u editor to help me in my project. I currently use np++ for editing my m3u file. I would like to use something that would allow me to set up groups in either file which would let me condense by group. Also, would be nice to allow station icons to be set. I set my station icons manually presently, but it would be a nice feature to automate it. I know about m3u4u and EPG for IPTV but they are web based. For security reasons I would like it to be PC based. Free or pay would be welcomed and I am almost sure the pay route would be a better program, but I don't know which is why I am asking here. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a great day and cheers!!!

Thanks for the response Luke. I was looking for something with a gui interface as I had tried to use xteve a few years back and just couldn't get it to work for me. I will keep looking but if you have any additional solutions, please let me know. Cheers!!!