Latest Videos & Photos - Photos missing/No photos, just videos

Teredactle

Teredactle

Hi,

I thought this had been discussed before, but can't seem to find it. I have a few libraries of home video/photo, and they are well Video and Photo libraries.

However, under Latest LibraryName Videos and Photos, the only thing every showing up is videos.  Why is that, and what is being done to fix it, I anticipate that both type of media should be showing under Latest - would that not be a fair expectation?

I'm running Windows server version 4.6.7.0 (portable)

Thanks

Hi, 4.6.7 does not do that. I know we've got this changed in the 4.8 beta so that latest will show Photos as well. I believe 4.7.6 also has this.

Teredactle

Sorry can you clarify. When you say "also has this" - what do you mean, also has this problem?

And it's fixed in 4.8 beta, that is the earliest version it's fixed in.

I feel that once, it displayed both photos and videos in that "latest added" row - but if there is no way this can happen, maybe it was just a dream ahaha

OK then I'm wrong. I couldn't recall if that change was in 4.7 or not, but in 4.8 we're definitely showing photos in latest media. I'll see if we can backport that to 4.7.

GokuTradeDevil

Hi, on my server synology 4.7.6.0 the library with pictures and videos is showing just the videos and this problem is since a year ago ! I don't see any settings that could change this on that library ! Thanks Luke 

Edited by GokuTradeDevil

Happy2Play

What is the problem here?  I see photos and videos. 4.7.6.0

image.png.40f67c91d2a3ada1987a48dd76dd245f.png

But trying to remember is there was an exif date issue for date added as I manually changed dateadded on this item.

GokuTradeDevil

i don't mean in latest cause i don't use that feature , i mean in the library itself !

So i have onlyfans folder with videos folder and pictures folder , i can see the videos but pictures not , what can it be ? The library content is pictures and videos !

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, GokuTradeDevil said:

i don't mean in latest cause i don't use that feature , i mean in the library itself !

So i have onlyfans folder with videos folder and pictures folder , i can see the videos but pictures not , what can it be ? The library content is pictures and videos !

Did you enable photos in the library settings?

image.png.cfc889b3c82d451faa0ef76f86df7201.png

GokuTradeDevil

of course , it's enabled by default when you create the library and i tryed disabling and still the same content without pictures !

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, GokuTradeDevil said:

of course , it's enabled by default when you create the library and i tryed disabling and still the same content without pictures !

Only other thing I can think of would be what are the image types?

GokuTradeDevil

ooh, it's working now , i checked clean database , restart , rescan library and i have all the content , and i find the setting to show me folders when i enter that library as well ! Thank you for your time and continue the great job !

• Thanks 1