Suggestion for homescreen layout (nVidia Shield)

Racerprose

Racerprose

Former Plex user now using Emby and loving it much more. I do have a suggestion coming from Plex for the layout of the homescreen. It would be great as an option if on the left-hand side there was an expandedable menu that could be fixed on the nVidia Shield Emby app, , as you can only show 2 rows on the screen at the time, and I'd really like to show my Movies + TV on the screen at the same time. So essential on Android TV, the My Media would not be needed, as the library menu would be on the left hand side of the screen.

The screenshot below is from my PC. I know on PC you can expand a menu. I just wish the Android could do this as well!

emby.jpg

Edited by Racerprose

Funny you should ask. A new side menu is on its way. Not sure exactly how it will work, but it might be close.

Racerprose
2 minutes ago, MBSki said:

Funny you should ask. A new side menu is on its way. Not sure exactly how it will work, but it might be close.

Oh that looks interesting. Much better. Its a shame there are people commenting that it's too much like Plex, therefore, it is bad? I see no issue with this. As the saying goes, great artists steal :)

Edited by Racerprose