Live TV Recording channel fallback

FrAllard

Hi,

Yesterday one of my favorite show didn't record and I was wondering why it skipped it since I saw in the schedule that it would record. 

I understood when I tried to tune the channel manually and it didn't work. The transmitter has a problem and there is no program on the frequency for my tuner to lock onto. Anyway the "not recording" on that channel wasn't an Emby problem.

My question is, though, would it be possible to give Emby more than one option to record a TV SHow? I have a IPTV provider on which I also could record the same channel, but the quality is way worse than with my ATSC tuner. I which I could tell the scheduler that this show can be recorded from those channels in sequence. If the first channel has a problem from the begining or during the recording then switch to the next option. Right now if I choose both channels in the scheduling Emby is going to record both channels at the same time and oh boy the clients does not like that, it become hard to see and select which recording your looking.

If you have an other trick to suggest I'm all ears! 

Regards,

Francois