Migrate From MB 2.0 to MB 3

ElLoboSolitario
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

ElLoboSolitario

In the process of migrating from MB 2 to MB 3 Classic, I copied all my backdrops and folder images over to MB 3. The backdrops cycle correctly, but I am missing all the folder images I had. What did I do wrong?

ElLoboSolitario

The top level folder images (eg. for movies, stand up comedy, television series) I also notice that I can't have multiple views of the same collection anymore (eg. all movies my title, all movies by genre, all movies by release year etc.)

The best way to do this now is to go into the web interface (media management, not dashboard), enter Media Collections, and click the Edit button at the top.  This will allow you to assign images to each of your collections, plus a lot more if you want.

post-50-0-34000100-1381939993_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jon

ElLoboSolitario

I see where to set the weather plug in (US zip code / City, State, Country / City, Country) the problem is HOW do you enter an address outside of the U.S.?

ElLoboSolitario

Yeah, I kinda stumbled across the way to go about it. Just a little sad because my previous set up with MB 2 was so elaborate. I had rotating backdrops for all my genres, I had a series of progressively darkening theater backdrops (as if the house lights were being turned down) for the top level menus...EVERYTHING is going to have to be re-built :(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150428843865719&set=a.136047480718.133560.737415718&type=3&theater  (BTW, I USED to have the local weather displayed as part of the Diamond theme, but I don't see where to enter the code for a country other than the U.S.?)

BATTLE DONKEY

Yeah, I kinda stumbled across the way to go about it. Just a little sad because my previous set up with MB 2 was so elaborate. I had rotating backdrops for all my genres, I had a series of progressively darkening theater backdrops (as if the house lights were being turned down) for the top level menus...EVERYTHING is going to have to be re-built :(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150428843865719&set=a.136047480718.133560.737415718&type=3&theater  (BTW, I USED to have the local weather displayed as part of the Diamond theme, but I don't see where to enter the code for a country other than the U.S.?)

To select your city open up the dashboard and click the client settings tab on the left side of the screen. You will find weather settings there