1.3.7 Backdrops and Stop Problems

Painkiller8818

Painkiller8818

Server: Win 10
EmbyServer: 4.7.6.0

Client: Samsung Q90R
Client Version: 1.3.7

- As already mentioned in another Thread in this Versions the Backdrops and background images stop working when pressing stop or back to exit the actual movie/show. (not just for this movie i am currently in)

- Another new Problem in this version if i press STOP and not back on my remote it stays black and does not exit the movie, if i press up i see the controls and that i am still in the playing movie, i can just exit the movie/show by pressing BACK

- The already mentioned Subtitle Problems are also not fully fixed with this version. Better but not fixed (4K is always problematic, 1080p non HDR sometimes has the problem of the quick flashing subs.

Anyone else can reproduce this or having the same experience with a similar samsung tv?

thanks

Edited by Painkiller8818

FrostByte
56 minutes ago, Painkiller8818 said:

Server: Win 10
EmbyServer: 4.7.6.0

Client: Samsung Q90R
Client Version: 1.3.7

- As already mentioned in another Thread in this Versions the Backdrops stop working when pressing stop or back to exit the actual movie/show.
- Another new Problem in this version if i press STOP and not back on my remote it stays black and does not exit the movie, if i press up i see the controls and that i am still in the playing movie, i can just exit the movie/show by pressing BACK

- The already mentioned Subtitle Problems are also not fully fixed with this version. Better but not fixed (4K is still problematic, 1080p non HDR sometimes has the problem of the quick flashing subs.

Anyone else can reproduce this or having the same experience with a similar samsung tv?

thanks

Yes, I can duplicate that pressing STOP causes the screen to go black

What button are you pressing to make it STOP?  I had to find an old multi button Samsung remote with a STOP button.

Painkiller8818
4 hours ago, FrostByte said:

What button are you pressing to make it STOP?  I had to find an old multi button Samsung remote with a STOP button.

i use a logitech harmony for all my devices and there is a normal stop button on it. (Maybe it uses the same code like the old samsung tv remotes)

• Like 1

FrostByte

The STOP button (for those who have one) appears to be working for me in 1.3.8.  Clicking STOP stops the video and returns to the details page.

• Thanks 1