Did something recently change?

pir8radio
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

pir8radio

HI!   I was recently happy to see m3u channels in my emby guide were in ABC order, this was awesome,   today I noticed they are now back in the order they are in the M3U...   can we have an option in emby to just take all channels and put them in ABC order by:   "channelID" ?      I have an m3u list with different categories  like US, UK, CA     there may be a US cartoon network, a UK cartoon network,  and a CA cartoon network.   that are now separated by 100 channels.    a few weeks ago  all three where next to each other and whole channel list was in ABC order.   I didnt change my m3u, i assumed this was an emby feature, but...      

pir8radio
1 hour ago, Luke said:

What is your configured sort order on the guide screen?

was default channel order..   but i guess can we ad a sort by TVGID?   The problem is my TV Titles are like  US TEST,  and CA TEST   so emby puts CA channels first if i use sort by title then puts US channels way at the bottom of the list so i have one TEST around channel 34 then another TEST around 200.      See the second column in my attached image is the TVGID.       it would be   TEST.US   and TEST.CA    this would sort correctly grouping   US and CA TEST channels next to each other.   no way to do that with current emby sort order.   so a SORT BY TVG-ID would be needed.

image.thumb.png.3a926c087b260106b6b0b9589e512858.png

Edited by pir8radio

• 4 weeks later...