Emby Not finding and compiling Movies or TV Shows

Daichi

I used to have a Plex server, but found it constantly stuttering and buffering issues, so I moved to emby, however, now I have moved, it is not picking up any movies or tv shows, or neither is it picking up art work, Plex would instantly pick it up. Now I'm confused, am I missing a setting here? Please could someone kindly help, my folders are like this plexcontent/Movies etc....

Hello Daichi,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Just added movies via my movies folder through plexcontent/Movies and then it finds the movies, but it doesn't list them as movies, just the file names and shows no poster or images or does not compile them together as a movie, like plex instantly finds a movie and then adds it to the database, also, i know this may be off topic, but I also seem to not be able to connect my App to my server either.

Okay, I do apologize, I left it just scanning for a day and now it is identifying, as for server logs, How do I get them may I ask? And may I do it privately? As I really don't like those things on the net.

Happy2Play

@Daichi The how to in the second link gives you information about Logs and yes you can PM to a mod/admin and appropriate people will be added to the conversation.  Along with a link to the forum issue.