Tags?

mikefalconer

mikefalconer

Hi there. 
I haven’t been a long time user of Emby, a few weeks now. During this time I used a CCWGTV, and it worked as expected. And today I decided to go grab an Apple TV 4K, all looks and works like before, but I can’t seem to find the ‘Tags’ tab on the tvOS version of the app? Am I missing something or is this simply not there? I did see a post from 2019 asking about this in a search, and so far nothing further. 

HI, this is on our to do list for the app but it's a little tricky because with the Apple TV top menu we're limited to seven menu items. That means for some library types, adding Tags would require us to bump something else out. So it's possible this might require a whole new set of settings and just increases the size of the project considerably. So it's not there yet, but on our radar.

• 4 months later...
kenanoff

The lack of tags on ATV is really a killer, especially for photos.

If there is a limit of the number of items to show and the situation is "one-or-the-other", can we offer a choice in a setting menu?

horstepipe

In a first step, couldn’t it replace the „trailer“ button if people do not use the trailer plug-in?

best regards