metadata-->people question/cleanup???

paddy75

paddy75

for movies i use moviedb and for series tvdb in my settings.
for the movies each folder in the people directory gets the folder name "Actorname" + the tmdbid.
for series only a folder with the actorname is present.
if i use for series also the moviedb settings for the metadata, an additional folder is created with "Actorname" + the tmdbid. the nfo seems to be moved to the new folder but the picture not.
Is there an easy way to cleanup this folder? I use this folder to search the tmdbid by powershell to copy the picture to another location too. 

at the moment i have over 550 people folders without a tmdbid, don't want to do clean all of this manually.

Next question is, what happens with this folders when a movie oder series is deleted from emby? will it cleantup automatically?
I found few folders without the tmdbid /series which are not longer present on my server. @Happy2Play

@paddy75

if i use for series also the moviedb settings for the metadata, an additional folder is created with "Actorname" + the tmdbid. the nfo seems to be moved to the new folder but the picture not.

Hi, currently the server does not tidy this up, although it may be changed in future updates. I think it will be difficult to do manually. Thanks.