Scanning Encrypted Drives

lstryhrn

lstryhrn

Is there away I can get Emby to scan my encrypt drive automatically. I use cryptomator to encrypt my files amd I upload them to google drive. I then use RaiDrive to access and play those files. Everything plays great. I just cant get it to scan automatically. 

lstryhrn
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, do you mean the realtime monitor?

Yes the realtime monitor. It works with my googledrive\RaiDrive. It just doesnt work when I encrypt

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible that the .NET realtime monitor just isn't picking up activity with these kinds of drives. Can you temporarily enable debug logging in the server logs section, and then provide the log file from an example? Thanks.

lstryhrn
On 9/3/2022 at 10:10 AM, Luke said:

It's possible that the .NET realtime monitor just isn't picking up activity with these kinds of drives. Can you temporarily enable debug logging in the server logs section, and then provide the log file from an example? Thanks.

Ok I enable debug logging. I also move some new items in my TV folder so there is some  activity  in the log. 

embyserver.txt

• 4 weeks later...
kikinjo
On 8/25/2022 at 11:28 PM, lstryhrn said:

Is there away I can get Emby to scan my encrypt drive automatically. I use cryptomator to encrypt my files amd I upload them to google drive. I then use RaiDrive to access and play those files. Everything plays great. I just cant get it to scan automatically. 

Since u use gdrive, why not use rclone and rclones encryption out of the box ? Much simpler and used by many many people.