M3U Live TV Provider

bonaminGR

bonaminGR

Hello everyone. Hope you're doing fine.

I'd like to ask a question about the Live TV feature please. I can't seem to make it work.

Under "Live TV" I click the "Add TV Source" button, and select "M3U" then paste my URL on "File or URL" and leave the rest of the boxes blank. 
When I click save, I get this Error Message:   "
There was an error saving the TV provider. Please ensure it is accessible and try again."

My Emby does have an active "Premiere Subscription" and the M3U playlist link I'm using is this:
"http://onetvservice.ottc.pro/get.php?username=XXXXXXXXXXX&password=YYYYYYYYYYYYY&output=ts&type=m3u_plus"

obviously, the X's and Y's are my username and password. 
The Link DOES work on IPTV apps on my phone for example. 

Am I doing something wrong, or is this provider (or type of Live TV) not supported ? 
Any help would be appreciated. 

PS. I don't think I ever got the chance to comment on this, but, WHAT A KILLER PIECE OF SOFTWARE THIS IS !!

ott.PNG

Hi, most likely the problem is a connection failure with that url. Please attach the emby server log and we'll be able to tell you for sure. Thanks.

bonaminGR
Just now, Luke said:

Hi, most likely the problem is a connection failure with that url. Please attach the emby server log and we'll be able to tell you for sure. Thanks.

Here you go Sir:

embyserver.txt

OK. You can see it right in the log. The connection timed out.

Maybe something is blocking your connectivity to that url, or maybe you need to play with the user agent and/or referrer options to try and make emby server look like something else (in the event they are rejecting the request).

bonaminGR
9 minutes ago, Luke said:

OK. You can see it right in the log. The connection timed out.

Maybe something is blocking your connectivity to that url, or maybe you need to play with the user agent and/or referrer options to try and make emby server look like something else (in the event they are rejecting the request).

so, I searched online for "free" m3u lists, and I found one for my country (Greece), which I added to Emby, and it seems to be working flawlessly. 
So it is not Emby's problem apparently. 

As I waited, I also tried to download KODI and try the M3U there. It didn't work there either.

So I really have no options here. :D 

The TV Provider, gave me this link, as a guide per device.
Can you maybe take a look and tell me any possible solutions you'd try yourself ? 

https://onetvservices.com/tutorial/

I know it's not your problem, but I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you helped me. ❤️ 

bonaminGR
10 hours ago, Luke said:

Thanks. I'm not an expert about that but @Spaceboy may have some tips on legal options.

Thank you for you help. 
What do you mean legal options ?

You mean what I posted is illegal ? I don't know how I can check that. :( 
I don't want a free provider. I want a provider that works. And I honestly don't care about 50.000 channels. :D

I want the 30-40 channels that are available in my country/language. They are already free if you have a TV and antenna. :D
I just thought it would be better to switch to digital streaming TV rather than rely on that old piece of junk. hahha