Favorites Folder Not Working

iamanoffering

iamanoffering

I've searched for this but can't seem to find it. The 'favorites' folder doesn't seem to be working. I've marked several photos as favorites and wanted to see them all in one spot and watch a slide show of them but when I go to "favorites" nothing shows up. I went back and made sure all of the hearts were highlighted for favorites and that is, indeed the case. Any help? I'm on version 4.7.0.32 beta at the moment. Maybe that could be an issue? Thanks for any assistance.

iamanoffering

When you're browsing there is a spot that says "home" and "favorites". When I go to "favorites" there's nothing in there. Am I misunderstanding how that "favorites" spot works or how hearting files works?

OK I think to be honest we just don't currently show photos there, but it's something we can look at adding.

seanbuff

Just tested this, and can concur - adding a ❤️ to a photo does not show anything in the 'Favorites' section

@iamanoffering the only way to currently see only your favorite photos, would be by filtering that view using the controls on top.

image.png.7b038a39faac4e7b93eab0f9c5ad7154.png

image.png.ced16df9dc9d9b3db0345c239085c31c.png

@Luke I think it would make sense to allow photo items to be aggregated in the global 'Favorites' page

• Thanks 1

iamanoffering

Yes, please! That would be a really easy way to create a screensaver or digital photo frame of favorite photos through the years.