Auto lock or disable account

FlatScreen

FlatScreen

Is there any plan to introduce account lock up or disable if any account is not used (to log into Emby) for "X" number of days?

Also if there any option to enable 2FA for login?

• Like 2

Hi.  Why do you want to lock your family and friends out of their accounts?  You can just remove them if you wish.

FlatScreen

Here's the use case; I create account for friends/family. Few of them don't bother to login after a few days. They may use short or insecure passwords (think 123456 🙂 )
They are not interested in my content or simply forgot about it. Now I have a box with insecure accounts and that is accessible via WAN. So if there's an option where I can auto-disable accounts with 21 or "X" days of inactivity that would be great.

While we are at it, it would be awesome if Emby could send me email about this and any other Emby related system event. An SMTP tab would be a great new feature. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
AnomalousTech

I could see a need/use for this. I agree not all of my family uses secure passwords. If we could set a password policy in emby that would also work for me. But auto disable in active accounts would be nice.