Emby 4.7.6.0 on latest Synology NAS - Can not remove tv channels

PetraWebstein

PetraWebstein

I am new to Synology and Emby, I have a Premiere subscription and have installed 2 tv channels and a radio station.

Somehow the tv channels seems to slow down everything so I want to remove them again but can not find anything that tells me how to do this. Strangely enough they do not show in the Live TV section and also strangely enough it says I need a Premier subscription to add tv channels. I am logged in with the premiere subscription and it is acknowledged on the first page.

Please see screenshot.

Kind regards,

Petra

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 12.30.05 am.png

HI there, what channels have you installed and how did you install them? What exactly are you looking to remove?

PetraWebstein

Hello Luke

I installed ZDF Mediathek and ARD Mediathek as well as TuneIn (radio). Since I have installed them the NAS is constantly working, EMBY has gone so slow, so I want to uninstall them again. I am not sure how I installed them, I think it was through Live TV.

When I open the EMBY Server on the NAS, I do not seem to get the Server information anymore when going into settings. I see the HOME screen but when I want to play a show (opening up the shows) it just stalls. So I can not even get to any settings at the moment.

Thank you

unisoft
On 22/08/2022 at 13:49, PetraWebstein said:

Hello Luke

I installed ZDF Mediathek and ARD Mediathek as well as TuneIn (radio). Since I have installed them the NAS is constantly working, EMBY has gone so slow, so I want to uninstall them again. I am not sure how I installed them, I think it was through Live TV.

When I open the EMBY Server on the NAS, I do not seem to get the Server information anymore when going into settings. I see the HOME screen but when I want to play a show (opening up the shows) it just stalls. So I can not even get to any settings at the moment.

Thank you

Tunein thrashes the disks on my Synology, that's why I uninstalled the plugin which was a shame as I wanted to use it.

Look under PLUGINS in Emby Admin Dashboard and you may see them installed there where you can uninstall.