MEDIA PLAYBACK ISSUE - impossible watch a channel from a m3u list

jfiallos

jfiallos

I have an issue on live tv  , impossible watch a channel from a m3u list. or after 25min watching the stream is broken

I can watch the channel on VLC, Vmix, etc... perfectly

channels are with encoders in my local network.

TS URL: http://172.20.20.248/0.ts 

URL: udp://@238.0.1.6:1234 -- sometimes works

embyserver(1).rar ffmpeg-transcode-74d1bf48-72e0-4d50-8bb5-5bf966f5f461_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-2eb24a92-5140-49bf-a066-a22938f3c0f9_1.txt

channels are with encoders in my local network.

Hi, what do you mean by this? If you look in the server log you can see the problems - there's one example of a stream open request that is timing out when trying to open it.

And then another case where the stream url is sending back a 406 not acceptable response code. Can you find out why they would do that?

Well for starters I would suggest using the ts url rather than the udp one. I think that is more likely to have success.

• Like 2

jfiallos

testing on VLC , working well , VLC is installed in the  same pc with Emby server

image.png.9138ba6590184d200ccb9cb22a9ee42c.png

Edited by jfiallos

18 minutes ago, jfiallos said:

testing on VLC , working well , VLC is installed in the  same pc with Emby server

image.png.9138ba6590184d200ccb9cb22a9ee42c.png

I understand, but that doesn't get us closer to resolving it. Can you please answer the inquiries I mentioned above?

jfiallos

Yes Sir , Im looking what happend with the  timing out, I´m reviewing the  encoder configuration  and the switch. I will inform you.

Thanks

1 hour ago, jfiallos said:

Yes Sir , Im looking what happend with the  timing out, I´m reviewing the  encoder configuration  and the switch. I will inform you.

Thanks

That would be great, thanks.