add Where to watch

Paxtor

visproduction

Pax,
Just put this link on your bookmark list and click it to find where to watch some content: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/

This service is not just a simple webpage.  Each button must link with separate data sources, pricing needs to be updated differently for each user coming from other countries.  Large social media web sites add this feature to draw in users as part of their whole service.  They make their money from advertising and possibly memberships.  Getting a page like this to work for multiple Emby platforms could easily take several weeks of design plus development time and it would have to be supported as a feature which means all the separate data feeds have to be setup, possibly paid a fee, supported and fixed.  Maybe a ballpark estimate of total cost to add it in could easily exceed $10,000 and cost additional maybe $1000 per year to keep current.  It depends on who is working on what.  Why would Emby users want this when you can easily find this info elsewhere?

It's good to mention new ideas. Continue to do this.  Some features like this are, I think, fairly impractical.  I am just an outside developer, who does not work with Emby and this is just my opinion.

Edited by visproduction

Because I have Disney +, HBO Max, Netflix and I delete from my disk backups movies because I have it on streaming providers.
I just gave my idea, it is not necessary for it to come true.