Vantage Point 2.0 - Complete Rework

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer
1 minute ago, phoenixexcinere said:

please don't bother unnecessarily. Seems to be a "special" problem.

I like to be thorough and I create these plugins for all to enjoy.

The fact that it didn't work on Linux or Windows now gives me great cause for concern. so i want to fix this once and for all.  and it's not just you, there are others that are experiencing weird playback issues.

• Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer

@phoenixexcinere

Can you do me a favor and just uninstall VP.  Set up cinema intros and see if that is working well and as expected.  This will help me troubeshoot.

Cheers buddy

Guest phoenixexcinere
5 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Can you do me a favor and just uninstall VP.  Set up cinema intros and see if that is working well and as expected.  This will help me troubeshoot.

sure, give me some minuts :)

Cheesegeezer
3 minutes ago, phoenixexcinere said:

sure, give me some minuts :)

no rush fella.  I'm all coded out today. so just take your time :D 

Guest phoenixexcinere

No problem, I still had the server on anyway and nothing exciting is running on Twitch right now :)

So with the Cinema Plugin it works right away

Cheesegeezer
17 minutes ago, phoenixexcinere said:

No problem, I still had the server on anyway and nothing exciting is running on Twitch right now :)

So with the Cinema Plugin it works right away

Thanks…. i got work to do!!

tomorrow enjoying whisky 🥃 right now lol 😂 

have the same error, can see that during the libary scan it does not find anything with vantage points.
have installed new libary with a few video files (mp4), no new files are found either in new or old folders.
i run emby on synology nas dsm7.1

embyserver (2).txt

Cheesegeezer
3 minutes ago, Bumsen said:

have the same error, can see that during the libary scan it does not find anything with vantage points.
have installed new libary with a few video files (mp4), no new files are found either in new or old folders.
i run emby on synology nas dsm7.1

embyserver (2).txt 1.39 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the info… im gonna look at this intensely and figure out why sh1t is not verking.

• Like 1

Good morning. Thank you for your work. I wanted to answer what I read previous, I specify that I am under embu beta 4.0.8.15, your plugin works perfectly well, I have the launch of intros, certifications and tags, on integrality From the library. Here is the adjustment I made, if it can help. Asustor AS6102 NAS material. 

Capture d’écran 2022-10-30 à 04.56.32.png

Good morning. Thank you for your work. I wanted to answer what I read earlier, I specify that I am under embu beta 4.0.8.15, your plugin works perfectly well, I have the launch of intros, certifications and tags, on the entire library. Here is the adjustment I made, if it can help. Asustor AS6102 NAS material.

• Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer

Yo peeps, i just fixed a bug in Media Toolbox Plugin and wondering if you have Path substitution as well as direct paths in your libraries.  I had to set EnablePathSubstitution to true for that.

So, i'll look into this tomorrow if that is the case. I can't see how because they are direct paths but it may be a limitation of the library your trying to play from.  I dunno!! 

i'm trying to hit a barn door with a shotgun at the moment LOL!!

i think it's this setting when setting up a library

image.png.c8592733ac4e9780d59976f0fb275868.png

Edited by Cheesegeezer

• 2 weeks later...
unisoft
On 30/10/2022 at 03:57, FoXiT said:

Good morning. Thank you for your work. I wanted to answer what I read earlier, I specify that I am under embu beta 4.0.8.15, your plugin works perfectly well, I have the launch of intros, certifications and tags, on the entire library. Here is the adjustment I made, if it can help. Asustor AS6102 NAS material.

What about TV Intros, usign up to 3 different intros, and only using TAG Match to start each named video intro?

Cinema Intros worked for me, but TV Intros are borked and only work on the Emby LG App and only for one intro file to a matching tagname.

Cheesegeezer
2 hours ago, unisoft said:

What about TV Intros, usign up to 3 different intros, and only using TAG Match to start each named video intro?

Cinema Intros worked for me, but TV Intros are borked and only work on the Emby LG App and only for one intro file to a matching tagname.

I’m gonna have to post my code in the dev section and see if Luke or Eric can spot my shortfall for TV. 

Im back working on Iridium at the mo when i get a moment. I’ll give it a couple of hours later to see if i can fix this again.  

i have to admit defeat at that point. 

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer
On 19/11/2022 at 12:34, unisoft said:

Luke has confirmed there are some issues with Intros for TV Episodes currently

15 hours ago, Luke said:

There is an issue right now with episode intros where they're only getting played on the first episode of the series.

• Thanks 1

crusher11
On 11/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, crusher11 said:

There doesn't seem to be a way to toggle "enable for watched" on codec/tag intros?

@Cheesegeezer?

I managed to go into the XML file and toggle it manually, but the UI doesn't seem to support it.

Cheesegeezer
On 23/11/2022 at 06:31, crusher11 said:

@Cheesegeezer?

I managed to go into the XML file and toggle it manually, but the UI doesn't seem to support it.

Sorry chief, I’ll take a look. Is this for tv or for movies

Cheesegeezer
On 28/11/2022 at 20:48, crusher11 said:

I've only used it for movies, no idea if it also affects TV. 

I can't reproduce the fault, what is it that you are trying to do exactly.  Is this for just tags? or what, can you share a screenshot of the GUI before you hit save.  I can try to reproduce

image.thumb.png.d89a6138bf56da30ffc799c2fc4b7cc8.png

this is one i just added for 

image.png.64777b4f786e540f2862d1a589a446f2.png

crusher11

Okay so it's at least partly/mostly a PEBKAC error, partly a potential UI issue. I overlooked the toggle on that one because it's lumped in with all the other toggles. Maybe separate it a little?

Cheesegeezer
5 hours ago, crusher11 said:

Okay so it's at least partly/mostly a PEBKAC error, partly a potential UI issue. I overlooked the toggle on that one because it's lumped in with all the other toggles. Maybe separate it a little?

Every toggle has a title and description. I can’t cater for people not reading the options. I’m dyslexic and the layout looks fine to me.

• 2 weeks later...
pringhouse

Having problems playing intros / trailers - the error I receive is:

2022-12-14 15:12:39.303 Error App: Error getting intros
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.8.0.21
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 5.19.14-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 12.2.0, GNU ld version 2.39-slack151) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Oct 6 09:15:00 PDT 2022
    Framework: .NET 6.0.8
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 16
    Data path: /config
    Application path: /system
    System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_ExcludeOwnerIds(Int64[])'.c
       at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetInternalTrailers(BaseItem item, User user, VPItem vpItem)
       at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetResultForMovies(BaseItem item, User user, PluginConfiguration config)
       at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetIntros(BaseItem item, User user)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetIntros(IIntroProvider provider, BaseItem item, User user)
    Source: VantagePoint
    TargetSite: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.IntroInfo] GetInternalTrailers(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.User, VPCode.VantagePoint.Configuration.VPItem)

Docker through Unraid - Emby Version - Version 4.8.0.21 beta - Vantagepoint Version - 2.1.0.2

image.thumb.png.d4514afee63daf3ba4241b50cfb4f0df.png

image.png.b1f313f5351ac0693db00a71e5a52814.png

Edited by pringhouse

Cheesegeezer
8 minutes ago, pringhouse said:

Having problems playing intros / trailers - the error I receive is:

2022-12-14 15:12:39.303 Error App: Error getting intros
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 5.19.14-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 12.2.0, GNU ld version 2.39-slack151) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Oct 6 09:15:00 PDT 2022
    System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_ExcludeOwnerIds(Int64[])'.c
       at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetInternalTrailers(BaseItem item, User user, VPItem vpItem)
       at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetResultForMovies(BaseItem item, User user, PluginConfiguration config)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetIntros(IIntroProvider provider, BaseItem item, User user)
    TargetSite: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.IntroInfo] GetInternalTrailers(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.User, VPCode.VantagePoint.Configuration.VPItem)

Docker through Unraid - Emby Version - Version 4.8.0.21 beta - Vantagepoint Version - 2.1.0.2

image.thumb.png.d4514afee63daf3ba4241b50cfb4f0df.png

image.png.b1f313f5351ac0693db00a71e5a52814.png

Let me see if i need to update the nugets... i forgot to do this one.

Standby... 

Cheesegeezer

Updated to 2.1.0.4

See if that helps.  if not i'll try to track it down.

Might be the beta version that's broken it again.

pringhouse

2.1.0.4 -

2022-12-14 19:58:26.242 Info Vantage Point: Getting Intro Results for Movies - Movie Name = Bad Boys
2022-12-14 19:58:26.246 Error App: Error getting intros
    *** Error Report ***
    System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_ExcludeOwnerIds(Int64[])'.