Multiple Theme

breezytm
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

breezytm

As always I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered before but unfortunately I can't find the answer so:

Is it possible to use different theme in media browser classic for different users. I saw some really nice screenshots of media browser plus and would like to try it but I like chocolate too much to simply do the switch. I was thinking about creating a test account and give it a shot. Would this be possible on the same box?

Thanks, 

• Solution

Yes, the selected theme is saved for each user so different users can use different themes.

However, MB Plus is not really an entire theme.  It is more like a smart home screen for the theme you already use and can be used in conjunction with Chocolate (or any other theme).  Additionally, you can setup MB Plus to not replace your home screen and, instead, be launched from the normal EHS of your selected theme.  This setting is per-user as well.

So, my advice would be to just go ahead and install MB Plus and try it out.  If you're not sure you want to use it for your main home screen, go to the MB Plus options (in the MBC config pages) and de-select the option to replace your Theme's EHS.

Be sure to install the server plug-in first, and then the MB Plus Classic plug-in in MBC.

• Like 1