Which version is stable?

saitoh183

saitoh183

I know that for a few days now, the recent changed caused issues for many(my self included). Lucky me, i had Shadow copy and was able to revert back to a working version (0.9.533). I have tried every version since then and have had no luck. From constant errors everytime i started xbmc to not being able to access certain shows within my Anime folder. I just had version 0.9.551 and in this version i couldnt open certain shows. So i once again reverted back to 533.So which version is considered stable? 

boywhosetsfire

The current version 0.9.556 should be fine. If you still observe problems please provide a logfile.

• Like 1

saitoh183

ok...so i guess i have to refresh the repo to get the update because i was at version 0/9/551 and it wasnt showing a update.

Angelblue05

I'm using the .556 version of the plugin and I'm still unable to access my anime. The log is big (sorry, it takes a few seconds to load as its 32MB or there's the option to download at the top), as I have set xbmb3c on debug. I believe the error happened on line 16586(line based on onedrive, not notepad++), but I've seen more errors after this line.

http://1drv.ms/10zYv07

Edited by Angelblue05

xnappo

Hi @@Angelblue05,

Can you please try replacing:

XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\resources\lib

with this version:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC/raw/master/resources/lib/DownloadUtils.py

Thanks,

xnappo

P.S. This is error handling, but there is something odd about 'Nobuna and the Monkey' in your library.. Like maybe you have it in a 'movie' directory structure, but it is an episode of a show?

Edited by xnappo

Angelblue05

Sorry I could not get back to you sooner. The newer version of the DownloadUtils.py fixed my problem. Thank you so much :)

As for Nobuna and the Monkey, I have no idea what it is...If I do find it, I will let you know what was the problem.

Edit: I found it, it seems it is not contain within season 1! Anime should be contain within a season 1 folder, is that correct?

Edited by Angelblue05

xnappo

Well if it is an Anime TV show, then yes it should be in a season folder.

Glad it worked for you!

xnappo

saitoh183

Well if it is an Anime TV show, then yes it should be in a season folder.

Glad it worked for you!

xnappo

I was told that it doesnt need to be within a folder as lon as it has the right naming format that contains 1xe