About Dashboard, Activities, ES 4750

CarlosLima

CarlosLima

Hi,

In the ADM Panel, Activities area, we have several texts that I understand as being too long, unnecessarily, and I would like to edit the translation.  I looked in the pt-br.json file but it's not there.  Is it possible to edit these texts, even knowing that with each update it will be necessary to redo the process?  Thanks

CarlosLima

There are some, like... successfully authenticated, is playing, has stopped playing etc.

• 3 months later...
CarlosLima
On 8/6/2022 at 8:34 PM, CarlosLima said:

Hi,

In the ADM Panel, Activities area, we have several texts that I understand as being too long, unnecessarily, and I would like to edit the translation.  I looked in the pt-br.json file but it's not there.  Is it possible to edit these texts, even knowing that with each update it will be necessary to redo the process?  Thanks

Hi, coming back here.
Is it possible to indicate where I find the terms used in the admin panel? The translation is correct but I understand that the terms are too long and managing them on a cell phone is not comfortable, so I would like to be able to translate them into shorter terms. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...