Wishlist

mostynL

mostynL

Cheers from Boston.

I think Emby is pretty awesome. I use picore for playing digital tracks on my godlike stereo. But I use Emby for almost everything else, especially blue tooth headphones and car stereo streaming. I have Emby setup on the WAN port to stream while driving on vacation or to work, which worked surprisingly well even though I know networking.

I think the mix of Emby + Picard + dbPowerAmp = HappyFace

Here's my wish list

1. Add some quality control for streaming via bluetooth. When i turn on my car, emby stutters the last or second to last song. 

2. Turn off all video stuff. I am all about audio and get easily confused by the video. Plus video is very weird-usenet.

3. Some easier 'add to queue' controls although these are pretty good. But I browse at the album level, and that gets clunky such as adding an entire album to a queue, and the 'clear queue' notification is weird.

Favorite thing about Emby: Love the order 'by release date' which looks at the metadata (and secondly the order by added date). Sweet!

Keep it up! 

2. Turn off all video stuff. I am all about audio and get easily confused by the video. Plus video is very weird-usenet.

Hi, what exactly needs to be turned off?

3. Some easier 'add to queue' controls although these are pretty good. But I browse at the album level, and that gets clunky such as adding an entire album to a queue, and the 'clear queue' notification is weird.

Hi, what notification are you referring to?