One users Windows Laptop is experiencing this problem

access

access

Hello,

I expect this to be an issuer on one of my users laptops, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I can do to diagnose.

The user is experiencing this on their laptop when they play 90% of the videos on my system.
It is occurring on Chrome, Edge, Brave and is repeatable. This has been occurring for a very long time for this user, but Netflix, etc works for then. That said every other device they own operates fine with my Emby setup.

I am running on Emby 4.7.4 Synology 64bit

I've attached the Server log and ffmpeg log. I suspect the problem will be on their browser though, but just thought someone might have an idea. Thanks

embyserver(3).txt ffmpeg-transcode-c7c8f0be-d402-41f4-b8b1-44b18709d72e_1.txt

Edited by access

access

Hi Luke,

Sorry. So no matter what episode is selected the Episode plays but the Bar that shows progress bar rapidly moves across the bottom of the screen and the episode doesn't play.

Looking at the video clip it seems to play just a small fraction of the episode some how as well before stopping.

Cheers

Are you able to update to Emby Server 4.7.6 and see if that helps, and/or try a different browser? Since this is Chrome on Windows perhaps try Edge on Windows. Thanks.