Trakt plugin not pushing watched history

thunderstorm456

thunderstorm456

I had been using the Trakt plugin for a long time and all was well and good. A few weeks ago a few things stopped working on my server with certificates and I disabled it along with other plugins. I've since fixed stuff so decided to re-add Trakt and reconfigure. It seems to have configured ok, and I ran the "sync library to Trakt" task manually to push the latest changes since I last used it. It worked in updating my movie/TV collections in Trakt, but the watched history over the last few weeks hasn't gone over. In the logs it just says 0 for movies and TV eps. 

I checked a few episodes of a series currently being watched and everything looks fine - all have IMDb and tvdb IDs. I'm at a loss as to why this isn't working after trawling various posts here.

Any ideas would be amazing. Thank you.

Hi there, please go over a specific example and attach the emby server log. Thanks.

thunderstorm456

Log attached, just ran the library task again to be sure.

An example is the show Russian Doll. Attached screenshots of Trakt which thinks only 2 episodes of season 1 have been watched, and screenshot of real progress in Emby where it is up to season 2 (all season 1 watched recently).

Hope this helps, let me know if anything further I can provide/do.

Screenshot_20220801-203630.png

Screenshot_20220801-203554.png

embyserver.txt

thunderstorm456
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Do you still have the season 1 episodes in your emby library? 

Yes, they are all still there.

I also noticed scrobbling is not working at all. The logs show the events being sent to Trakt, no error returned but the plays are not showing up in my account. (Yes I'm not stupid, I have configured the correct Trakt account I only have one ;)).

Another log attached. None of the Trakt events scrobbled in this log from yesterday actually show up in my Trakt account - and overall still nothing scrobbled since 20th July though things have been watched regularly. No media deleted.

embyserver.txt

Edited by thunderstorm456

8 hours ago, thunderstorm456 said:

Yes, they are all still there.

I also noticed scrobbling is not working at all. The logs show the events being sent to Trakt, no error returned but the plays are not showing up in my account. (Yes I'm not stupid, I have configured the correct Trakt account I only have one ;)).

Another log attached. None of the Trakt events scrobbled in this log from yesterday actually show up in my Trakt account - and overall still nothing scrobbled since 20th July though things have been watched regularly. No media deleted.

embyserver.txt 10.06 MB · 0 downloads

Try removing the Discord plugin. Then restart the server and see how that compares. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
thunderstorm456

Hi @Luke. Thanks for this suggestion. I did try it, and have had discord plugin removed all this time - it fixed it for future scrobbbles, but I never did get the "gap" from the past synced over correctly. As it was about two weeks worth I just accepted it wasn't worth any further effort!

I do miss being able to use Discord plugin though for notifications. Do the two just not work well together?

thanks