One show doesn't auto-play next episode

Wraidd

Wraidd

Running Emby Server 4.7.5.0 and client on Roku.  Having an issue where one of my shows doesn't auto-play the next episode, instead dropping back to the episode's detail screen.  It's only the one show that's doing this -- all my other shows auto-play the next episode as expected.  This only started happening a few days ago.  I'm not sure if there's a setting I'm missing or how to troubleshoot.  Can anyone give me any ideas?

Hi.  Do the episodes have proper season and episode numbers in the Emby metadata?

Wraidd

@ebrfar as I know they do -- they all show up correctly numbered and sorted in the library view.

@LukeSure?  We're watching through S21 of the Simpsons and it's happening on all the episodes.  Don't know when exactly it started up but it was a week or so ago.

1 hour ago, Wraidd said:

@ebrfar as I know they do -- they all show up correctly numbered and sorted in the library view.

@LukeSure?  We're watching through S21 of the Simpsons and it's happening on all the episodes.  Don't know when exactly it started up but it was a week or so ago.

Great, if it's happening on all of them then that should make it easy to choose one as an example. Please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !