iOS Download Location

sundevil67

sundevil67

I know there has to be an easy answer, but I give up. I downloaded a bunch of photos to my iPad and I can’t figure out where they’re located. The downloads completed, but where can I access them so I can add them to my photo mgmt app?

B0E09F37-9D86-40F8-B045-F99040D4C978.png

8C30EBC4-B7B3-4323-80AB-86CD46E5C325.png

• 2 weeks later...
sundevil67
On 8/3/2022 at 2:08 PM, Luke said:

Hi @sundevil67, they are in the private storage folder for the Emby iOS app. What photo management app are you referring to?

The app is called Mylio, but I couldn't find that storage folder anywhere on my device (using the "Files" app).

OK we're going to be looking into supporting usb storage locations soon and when we do that we'll also look and see if we can support other download locations as well. That way we can download to a shared folder that other apps can read as well. My guess is this won't be possible but we'll look into it.

samuelqwe
On 8/16/2022 at 12:38 PM, Luke said:

That way we can download to a shared folder that other apps can read as well. My guess is this won't be possible but we'll look into it.

I know Infuse downloads videos to a folder that is easily accessible through the iOS Files app, so I'm sure Emby could probably do the same. From there, the Files app can be used to easily move or share downloaded photos/videos wherever you want.