Playlists node not updating

nuentes

nuentes

I have added several new playlists recently, but they are not appearing on my Windows install of Kodi under my primary user. Here is my Playlists node using Embuary Skin/Embycon on my Windows Kodi install (Embycon->Emby Libraries->Playlists):

image.thumb.png.b8fe78d8832badc60e307582dc74332f.png

Notice that there are only 3 playlists. Which before today, I only had 3, so that makes sense. Also, I changed the image for the Work Playlist months ago, but it has not updated above. When I open a playlist, it correctly shows all items, and updates correctly when changes are made.

Here are my playlists from Emby on the web (using the same user account), I am able to see all of my new playlists I created today correctly, as well as the correct image for the work playlist.

image.thumb.png.1846509f40ab6357fa3ffcd2358cba0e.png

I logged in with a different user account in Embycon (which has never logged into this Kodi instance) and all of the playlists appeared correctly under that account. So this must be some sort of caching issue.

TeamB

You can try turning off all local EmbyCon caching in the EmbyCon advanced settings, "Cache Server Data"

nuentes

Ok, so disabling that made the playlists appear correctly. I had hoped that turning it back on would force the cache to be cleared/refreshed, but alas. It's definitely way slower with this setting changed, so I prefer to use the cache. Do you have a more permanent solution? Is this a bug that's widespread, or is it just me? If it's just me, is there a way to clear my embycon cache?

TeamB

you can clear the EmbyCon cache using the EmbyCon menu item by navigating to the embycon addon and selecting the addon actions.