Lirbrary not displaying

kris

I am unable to get the library to display since the latest version upgrade. All scheduled tasks have failed like the server is unable to access the files. All drives are visible and files can be accessed. I would appreciate any assitance you can provide.

image.png

embyserver-63794476800.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the help.

I have had to perform a fresh install of emby on another computer. I used the server configuration back tool to restore my configuration after deleting and recreating the database file. Now I amm unable to get Up next and continuing watching to display on the home screen. I am running the latest version. Can you please point me in the right direction to resolve this. Many thanks and appreciated the support.

embyserver.txt

I have been an emby user for many years, since early media browser days and I have never had to perform a fresh install of the app. When I thought about it, I hadnt watched anythng yet so the app could show upnext or continuing watching because there was no data to display. I started an episoide and then stopped it and then it displayed on the home screen. Yeah!

Many thanks