TV Channel Guide Full Height

kpirnie
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

OK the reason for the space is because once you highlight a problem you'll see information pertaining to that program in the space. Does that make sense?

But for the next update to the LG app the rows should be slightly shorter so you'll probably be able to see one more without scrolling.

The gap of space at the top though is not normal. What model do you have and what version of WebOS does it run?

kpirnie
1 minute ago, Luke said:

The gap of space at the top though is not normal. What model do you have and what version of WebOS does it run?

Hey Luke

LG UK60909PUA 

WebOS 4

HA! I never knew that bottom area was for that :)

2 minutes ago, kpirnie said:

Hey Luke

LG UK60909PUA 

WebOS 4

HA! I never knew that bottom area was for that :)

OK thanks for the info. All you have to do is highlight a program cell to see the bottom info.

kpirnie
1 minute ago, Luke said:

OK thanks for the info. All you have to do is highlight a program cell to see the bottom info.

Yeah, just noticed that lolol   been using it for 3 months now, never noticed until today lolololol

In all honesty, that may show how little that info means to me ;)  Is there some CSS classes for that? Maybe I can tweak it to expand the guide for alot more rows and completely hide the preview stuff. (neither I, nor my wife look at that preview stuff ;))

• Solution

There's nothing you can do with custom css to affect this app but we'll try to get that top gap corrected for the next update to the Emby LG app. Thanks.