Skip Intro feature doesn't seem to be working

alfablac

alfablac

Marked as scheduled task and when new media is added

image.png.9a7d1ce6a57a59dc26e09af9d524ebe4.png

Show Skip Intro button on the playback settings

image.png.4ad29023f8ce446d5022977d8f7b957b.png

But if I start the schedule task nothing works. And when media is added it also doesn't seem to get processed

Log attached.

Tried on MS Edge, server is version 4.7.5.0

embyserver.txt

Hi there, why exactly do you think it's not working? Do you have Emby Premiere?

alfablac
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, why exactly do you think it's not working? Do you have Emby Premiere?

Yes, Luke. I have Emby Premiere.

Firstly, the task never took a while on the first run. It always run for like 7 seconds, which makes me think it never made a first scan or it doesn't update content that were not processed.

Secondly, I checked the newly added media and there's no Skip Intro button in the most recent ones.

Also, I can't make sure this actually works at all, because there's no chapter info or any info in the episode's page and the logs don't provide any info.

Hardly anything in your log so it's of no use. I did notice you have debug logging turned on.  Turn that off for general use.  You only want that on if asked. A "little" debug goes a long way and is typically turned on right before doing something and then turned right back off. A full log of debug message is much header to read.

If you want to install TeamViewer I can remote in and take a look at this with you. Send me a Private Message if you'd like to do this (hover over my avatar to send a private message to me).

Yea try refreshing the metadata on a season containing at least two episodes and then provide the server log from that. Thanks.