Emby guide issue

all4dom

all4dom

The emby guide is not displaying my default channel lineup. I have it selected in channels but there is nothing to click on in guide.

all4dom

I customized my channels for live TV. I.have default line up selected & my customized channel line up appears correctly in fire tv & roku, but not in the apple TV. 

Can you please show us a specific example? What do you see? What do you expect to see?

all4dom

Not sure how to show an example. I edited my channel line in the server. My roku & fire tv display that edited.channel line up, but on the Apple TV it does not. 

Comparison screenshots, along with some discussion of the two so that we can visualize what's happening would be helpful. Thanks.

all4dom

Ok @Luke The Emby server Live TV Guide shows my channel line up that I edited. As long as I select default channel line up on my streaming devices, my live tv guide should reflect my channel line up from the server.  It does on fire tv & roku,, but not apple tv.  On the apple tv guide pg 1 & 2 pic, it shows my channel line up on the apple tv, but its not in the order that I created on the server. The apple tv channels pic shows how I selected default channel line up, but its not working on apple tv. Also, it was a good while back, but you & ebr or it was ebr  that told me how to do this. I believe something along the way of one of the server updates may have caused this because I had to re edit my whole channel line up.

Apple TV Guide pg 2.jpg

Apple TV Guide pg1.jpg

AppleTV Channels.jpg

Emby Server Live TV Guide.PNG