TimeLord again

Canaletto

Canaletto

Hello,

I open a new topic because I bought TimeLord Moovies and it is not recognized (different PayPal address of my lifetime licence).

I have left a private message to @BeppoMonkeyBoy with no answer.

think my TimeLord TV does not work either because it runs and 2 seconds...

2022-07-19 01:55:55.079 Info App: TimeLordTV Registration Status - Registered: True In trial: False Expiration Date: 31/12/2050 00:00:00 Is Valid: True
2022-07-19 01:55:55.079 Info App: TimeLordTV :: Start :
2022-07-19 01:55:55.079 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Series Dates :: Start
2022-07-19 01:55:55.133 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Season Dates :: Start
2022-07-19 01:55:55.186 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Season Dates :: Count ::1493
2022-07-19 01:55:55.187 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Episode Dates :: Start
2022-07-19 01:55:55.840 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Episode Dates :: Count ::0
No changes....

I am sorry to insist but after moving the files everything is in disorder. I think that these functions should be in the core in order to manage and sort correctly the displayed content based on the release dates and why not on the directories...

Thanks for your help.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i have the same problem as OP. just paid for TimeLord plug-in but my paypal email is different from my emby premiere email. can anybody tell me how to fix this? thanks

Hi.  I believe you've been taken care of but, for anyone else, send a PM to both me and the plug-in developer in this instance.  To avoid the issue, please purchase all add-ins with the same email as your Premiere key.

Thanks.

another question. before you did this adjustment i deleted the plugin but now have added it back.  thought i saw a options panel when you launch it on some thread but when i click it i just get "this plugin has no settings to configure". also notices on the Catalog it still has PayPal registration button. is this right? thanks

image.png.5e5c1a174c5388dce10af86667c488b2.png

2 hours ago, jmrmail said:

here is the options panel i saw in another thread that i'm not seeing

image.png.9a9816932a7db39822561973c323bc5f.png

There are no settings that is showing the Timelord entry's in the scheduled tasks page.

so are you saying when i click on the TimeLordMovies plugin i should see no options and the message below is correct? how does the plugin run then?

image.png.e6b5d15db0cad2bc3bd1890ec9a87007.png

1 hour ago, jmrmail said:

so are you saying when i click on the TimeLordMovies plugin i should see no options and the message below is correct? how does the plugin run then?

image.png.e6b5d15db0cad2bc3bd1890ec9a87007.png

It looks like it' just hooks into the server's scheduled tasks system.

54 minutes ago, jmrmail said:

ok guys figured it out. went to scheduled tasks and saw 2 options and clicked Change Movie date added to original Premier date to run and bam it works. didn't know i had to do this. is this in any instructions i missed?

For questions specific to the plugin features we'll need help from the developer @BeppoMonkeyBoy. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, tankknat said:

my trial has ended, i goto the plugings install page to go register, click it, and paypal gives me a 404 error.

HI, what button are you clicking for that?