Trouver mes dossiers, dans différents nas.

Geoffrey_74800

Geoffrey_74800

Bonjour, j'ai installé emby sur True nas scalle, aucun soucis. Sauf que je l'ai installé sur une machine où il n'y aura jamais de dossier ( films, Série etc). Comment dire au serveur de pointer sur mes adresse de nas ? Merci pour votre retour. J'espère que j'ai été un peu claire.. Bonne soirée. @cayars @Happy2Play

That's a bit unusual of a setup but nothing wrong with it.  Normally people add drives to TrueNAS, creating a large and fast ZFS pool that is then used for all things TrueNAS including media files.  ZFS has so many benefits you can take advantage of I'd be all day listing them. :)

But that's just one way to do it.  You can certainly access files via iSCSI, SAMBA/CIFS, NFS, or 30+ cloud services via rclone as well and Emby Server will work just fine if it can reliably access the files.

I don't know how you configured TrueNAS or Emby Server, nor know what your other NAS is or the connection link between them so I can only give you generalities.  Assuming your other NAS is something like a Synology or Qnap it's a Linux based NAS (most are). With a good setup you would have SSL keys generated for each machine and have them on the same lan.

On the other NAS you would setup NFS and allow trusted computers/IPs to access it.  No username or passwords are normally used.
image.png

You then mount this location either in the TrueNAS host or from inside the Emby Server container.