CoverArt Plugin: Change My Media Icons Back

JsinFate
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

JsinFate

Hello.  I was changing the settings in CoverArt v4.1.17.0 and finally have things looking the way I want them but I noticed that somehow the "My Media" sections have all somehow changed to what looks like a side DVD box. I didn't change them and do not want them changed. How can I change them back to the normal plain boxes?

Here is a screen shot:

image.png.4f497bfc1ecbd283e6d83cabffac0870.png

I want them to go back to the flat icon that they were before.

Thank  you.

GrimReaper

Tbh that's the first time I see CovertArt acting on My Media images (and AFAIK it shouldn't at all), I'd suggest you manually delete those and let them auto-recreate, see how does that compare, do they get treatment again? Or you might try uninstall/reinstall CoverArt plugin. 

Happy2Play

Looks like you applied Diamond treatment to "Media Folder".

JsinFate
9 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Tbh that's the first time I see CovertArt acting on My Media images (and AFAIK it shouldn't at all), I'd suggest you manually delete those and let them auto-recreate, see how does that compare, do they get treatment again? Or you might try uninstall/reinstall CoverArt plugin. 

I deleted the images from "Movies" and it left a grey blank box. I then used the "Refresh Metadata" option and selected to replace existing images. I then re-scanned the Movies library. You can see it was still scanning when I took the screen shot.

I guess I will have to uninstall the plugin and try to start over.

1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Looks like you applied Diamond treatment to "Media Folder".

I just checked again but I don't have a Media Folder option in the plugin. There is a link but it doesn't seem to do anything. I highlighted the address at the bottom left of the screenshot.

image.png.96c3d1ebafbcf1a863d152eba872b5d9.png

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, JsinFate said:

I just checked again but I don't have a Media Folder option in the plugin. There is a link but it doesn't seem to do anything. I highlighted the address at the bottom left of the screenshot.

Yes this is a long standing html defect in the code "@ebr" but clicking it does provide treatment option as if you clicked then you are attempting to treat with metro, change it to plain or Ignore.

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, JsinFate said:

I deleted the images from "Movies" and it left a grey blank box. I then used the "Refresh Metadata" option and selected to replace existing images. I then re-scanned the Movies library. You can see it was still scanning when I took the screen shot

You shouldn't have done that as you just refreshed and replace images on your entire library.

For dynamic images all you need to do is delete the current one and do a library scan to create a new one.

Edited by Happy2Play

JsinFate
Just now, Happy2Play said:

Yes this is a long standing html defect in the code "@ebr" but clicking it does provide treatment option as if you clicked then you are attempting to treat with metro, change it to plain or Ignore.

How do I change it? I have now tried clicking the link but it doesn't do anything and I've already tried removing the images and refreshing them but they come back.

• Solution
Happy2Play
1 minute ago, JsinFate said:

How do I change it? I have now tried clicking the link but it doesn't do anything and I've already tried removing the images and refreshing them but they come back.

I don't follow.  Test click Album, you see album treatment, then click Media Folder you change to that treatment.  Then click Treatment style selector ie MetroCase as shown in image.

JsinFate
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

I don't follow.  Test click Album, you see album treatment, then click Media Folder you change to that treatment.  Then click Treatment style selector ie MetroCase as shown in image.

Okay. Now I understand. I wasn't completely understanding what you were saying.

I didn't understand that the "Media Folder" URL was an actual option. When I clicked it, it looked almost identical to how I had my DVD / Blu-Ray images set up. I didn't understand that was in line and part of the options since it looks like a URL instead of image option. I thought you meant deleting the image by right clicking it and editing the images.

I appreciate your help!

Than you Happy2Play.

Happy2Play

No it is just an error/defect in the html code of the plugin that the devs need to fix.  But glad you are all set now.

JsinFate

I tried to resolve this myself using the support page for the plugin but the interface has changed drastically. I actually like the old version, it is a lot more clearly laid out. But I love the plugin and I think it's great.

Thank you again for your help! I really appreciate it.

• Thanks 1